Strona 4 z 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Opcje tematu
#2956842 - 06/03/2009 02:03 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

Meldunek: 09/01/2009

I KUPON

AZ Alkmaar

ALBA Berlin Mniej niż 77,5

Montepaschi Siena - Cibona Więcej niż 156,5

Partizan Belgrad Więcej niż 72,5

Scavolini Pesaro

II KUPON

Scavolini Pesaro

Fakro Muszynianka Muszyna

Partizan Belgrad (SRB) +2,5

Montepaschi Siena (ITA) -5,5 1 połowa

ALBA Berlin Mniej niż 77,5

AZ Alkmaar

POZDRAWIAM !!!

Do góry
Bonus: Unibet
#2961561 - 08/03/2009 22:27 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

WITAM laugh !!!

I had Valencia's away win in my book, but since I received the latest news... I will definitely skip this...

Villa got injured yesterday in training and is out of the game, while Silva, Morientes, Angulo, Miguel and long term Renan are also missing....

Miguel is also an important loss and Curro Torres will play as right back. At least he is a better option than Maduro... Alexis retuns in the centre of defence and he is importnat.

I wrote on Thursday evening:

Numancia - Valencia

Struggling Numancia entertains wounded Valencia in a game where both teams are desperate to pick up points. Numancia lost the last 7 games and lies rock bottom in the table, while los Che were succumbed to Valladolid at Mestalla and moved 5th in the table on equal points with Atletico, Depor and Malaga. As it seems the change in the bench didn&#8217;t serve the Soria outfit much, who lost the 6-pointer to Osasuna and the home game to Depor under the reigns of José Rojo Martín 'Pacheta'. Of course there is no need to say that the upcoming games against Valencia, Racing, Sporting, Betis and Espanyol are crucial for the Soria based side. On the other Valencia are under crisis. The players don&#8217;t get their salaries, the team&#8217;s display sucks, the UEFA and domestic cup eliminations, and the administrating chaotic situation, have an impact to the team&#8217;s morale and mentality. This isn&#8217;t the hardest situation Valencia were up to, but things are really complicated and it is on the players to pick up the team in their shoulders and return in winning days again.

Numancia&#8217;s manager José Pacheta will serve his 2nd day of suspension. In the &#8216;Che&#8217; camp, Emery Unai can count on important right back Miguel again, while Angulo is also available. This isn&#8217;t the only good news, as key striker David Villa and central defender Alexis served their bans and they welcomed back.

With Miguel and Alexis back, Valencia&#8217;s defense becomes solid, while there is no need to comment the importance of David Villa in the team. We shouldn&#8217;t underestimate Numancia but it time for an &#8216;on the road&#8217; victory for Valencia.

TE INFORMACJE MOWIA SAME O SOBIE JAK DLA MNIE 1X NUMANCIA STRZELI GOLA OVER 1,5

---------------------------------------------------------------

Real Sociedad -1 @ 1.7 6/10
Sevilla B keeps falling down & it is not certain when they will evr win a game so tehy could be good pray for down real coming from 3 defeats but still not w/o chances in this hard & long segunda where 3 straight wins can change your aims from saving status to promotion candidate , host will miss Castillo while guest miss Cordero but missing players is not a factor .

CZYSTA 1 BO -1 TO DLA MNIE TROCHE ZA DUZO !!!

Squad: Fabianski, Sagna, Gallas, Djourou, Gibbs, Arshavin, Denilson, Ramsey, Nasri, Vela, Bendtner, Almunia, Van Persie, Diaby, Song, Clichy, Eboue, Walcott,
Eduardo.

ARSENAL 1 / -1

Chievo - Cagliari: Cagliari begins to upset me, they have gain a good salvation rankings, the UEFA positions are quite far (six points) and knowing the nature of his president is too expensive traveling for the Europe and he would spend money to be "competitive". He said that he is quite satisfied of this season and he came back to his Miami mansion. Chievo has a desperate need of points, at home they can avoid the relegation, it's not a fixed match, but Cagliari has not motivation and Chievo has it. In the case Chievo will score, Cagliari won't anything to have a draw, waiting for a same favour in the next season. My pick is ... Chievo

CHIEVO 1

----------------------------------------------------------------

fc twente - psv by alicante

Strong on the second place? yet, the many plays for twente will make them tired 120 min against marseille and on wednesday 121 min fighting to score the winning against poor the graafschap. Psv will be the laughing one this weekend. aldo the match hwas on saterday and now moved to sunday late in the afternoon cause the new pitch is not ready to play on9 also to train on!!)
they will have an extra day to rest the tired players.

by winning psv can keep up in the ranking trying still to reach the second place, with just culina missing they have a 100% fit team which will hunt for the 3 points, a must away win for them and if its the right time to take twente its right now.

psv forwards will do the job for us, still no line up offcource but psv can choose toivonen,coevermans and lazovic, aluxury problem.

6/10 on Away at 2.85

PSV 2 / X2

St. Etienne - Nantes 1.83

Sochaux 2.55 2 / X2

AC MILAN 1

LECCE 1 / X1

Freiburg - Aachen 1.70 1

Mainz - Augsburg 1.56 1

Cherno More Varna - Pirin Blagoevgrad 1.50 1

Levski Sofia - Vihren Sandanski 1.25

AEK 2 / X2

Hajduk Split - Sesvete 1.20 1

HAJDUK - CROATIA SESVETE

An very early pick before odds go down. It's not a secret anymore that Hajduk is the main title contender this season (which I predicted in preview before beggining of the season).

Hajduk on the 1st place have 44 points; 2 more than 2nd placed Dinamo nad 25 more then Sesvete on 11th place. Hajduk won their last 5 home games (all with handicaps) and in the same time Sesvete had lost their last 6 away games.

Hajduk is in really great shape at the moment and I don't see that Sesvete can get something in Split except big defeat. Maybe is little tricky to give predicction before cup game where Hajduk play against Cibalia in semi-final but I don't think that this will be problem for Hajduk (to play 3 games in 7 days). At the moment only Ibričić is doubtfull with eye injury.

Sesvete will be without 1st GK Radoš which is sent off in last round. He is one of their best players this season and in some games instead of his mirales on the goal his team was defeated. Croatia is in real mess at the moment, they still don't have coach (12 days already without coach), they get 3 red cards in 2 last games and their defence is so weak.

In 1st H2H game this seaason Sesvete won 1:0 against totally out of form Hajduk, but now situation is much different.

I found an mistake in one of my locals because they give 2,10 , while other locals have 1,55-1,65 on that same bet, so I'm already take it for 2,10 ...

PICK: Any team to score at least 3 goals (ofcourse I expect that from Hajduk)
ODDS: 2,10
lower high stake (8,5/10)

Sporting Cristal - Cienciano 1.69 1

DYNAMO KIEV 1

MACARETA 1

TRENTINO 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------

POZDRAWIAM !!!

Do góry
#2963637 - 09/03/2009 21:12 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

had Valencia's away win in my book, but since I received the latest news... I will definitely skip this...

Villa got injured yesterday in training and is out of the game, while Silva, Morientes, Angulo, Miguel and long term Renan are also missing....

Miguel is also an important loss and Curro Torres will play as right back. At least he is a better option than Maduro... Alexis retuns in the centre of defence and he is importnat.

I wrote on Thursday evening:

Numancia - Valencia

Struggling Numancia entertains wounded Valencia in a game where both teams are desperate to pick up points. Numancia lost the last 7 games and lies rock bottom in the table, while los Che were succumbed to Valladolid at Mestalla and moved 5th in the table on equal points with Atletico, Depor and Malaga. As it seems the change in the bench didn&#8217;t serve the Soria outfit much, who lost the 6-pointer to Osasuna and the home game to Depor under the reigns of José Rojo Martín 'Pacheta'. Of course there is no need to say that the upcoming games against Valencia, Racing, Sporting, Betis and Espanyol are crucial for the Soria based side. On the other Valencia are under crisis. The players don&#8217;t get their salaries, the team&#8217;s display sucks, the UEFA and domestic cup eliminations, and the administrating chaotic situation, have an impact to the team&#8217;s morale and mentality. This isn&#8217;t the hardest situation Valencia were up to, but things are really complicated and it is on the players to pick up the team in their shoulders and return in winning days again.

Numancia&#8217;s manager José Pacheta will serve his 2nd day of suspension. In the &#8216;Che&#8217; camp, Emery Unai can count on important right back Miguel again, while Angulo is also available. This isn&#8217;t the only good news, as key striker David Villa and central defender Alexis served their bans and they welcomed back.

With Miguel and Alexis back, Valencia&#8217;s defense becomes solid, while there is no need to comment the importance of David Villa in the team. We shouldn&#8217;t underestimate Numancia but it time for an &#8216;on the road&#8217; victory for Valencia.

TE INFORMACJE MOWIA SAME O SOBIE JAK DLA MNIE 1X NUMANCIA STRZELI GOLA OVER 1,5 + + + 2-1

Real Sociedad -1 @ 1.7 6/10
Sevilla B keeps falling down & it is not certain when they will evr win a game so tehy could be good pray for down real coming from 3 defeats but still not w/o chances in this hard & long segunda where 3 straight wins can change your aims from saving status to promotion candidate , host will miss Castillo while guest miss Cordero but missing players is not a factor .

CZYSTA 1 BO -1 TO DLA MNIE TROCHE ZA DUZO !!! + 1-0

Squad: Fabianski, Sagna, Gallas, Djourou, Gibbs, Arshavin, Denilson, Ramsey, Nasri, Vela, Bendtner, Almunia, Van Persie, Diaby, Song, Clichy, Eboue, Walcott,
Eduardo.

ARSENAL 1 / -1 + + 3-0

Chievo - Cagliari: Cagliari begins to upset me, they have gain a good salvation rankings, the UEFA positions are quite far (six points) and knowing the nature of his president is too expensive traveling for the Europe and he would spend money to be "competitive". He said that he is quite satisfied of this season and he came back to his Miami mansion. Chievo has a desperate need of points, at home they can avoid the relegation, it's not a fixed match, but Cagliari has not motivation and Chievo has it. In the case Chievo will score, Cagliari won't anything to have a draw, waiting for a same favour in the next season. My pick is ... Chievo

CHIEVO 1 - 1-1

fc twente - psv by alicante

Strong on the second place? yet, the many plays for twente will make them tired 120 min against marseille and on wednesday 121 min fighting to score the winning against poor the graafschap. Psv will be the laughing one this weekend. aldo the match hwas on saterday and now moved to sunday late in the afternoon cause the new pitch is not ready to play on9 also to train on!!)
they will have an extra day to rest the tired players.

by winning psv can keep up in the ranking trying still to reach the second place, with just culina missing they have a 100% fit team which will hunt for the 3 points, a must away win for them and if its the right time to take twente its right now.

psv forwards will do the job for us, still no line up offcource but psv can choose toivonen,coevermans and lazovic, aluxury problem.

6/10 on Away at 2.85

PSV 2 / X2 - + 2-2

St. Etienne - Nantes 1.83 + 2-1

Sochaux 2.55 2 / X2 - - 1-2

AC MILAN 1 + 3-0

LECCE 1 / X1 - + 1-1

Freiburg - Aachen 1.70 + 2-1

Mainz - Augsburg 1.56 - 1-1

Cherno More Varna - Pirin Blagoevgrad 1.50 + 1-0

Levski Sofia - Vihren Sandanski 1.25 + 3-2

AEK 2 / X2 + + 5-1

Hajduk Split - Sesvete 1.20 1 + 1-0

HAJDUK - CROATIA SESVETE

An very early pick before odds go down. It's not a secret anymore that Hajduk is the main title contender this season (which I predicted in preview before beggining of the season).

Hajduk on the 1st place have 44 points; 2 more than 2nd placed Dinamo nad 25 more then Sesvete on 11th place. Hajduk won their last 5 home games (all with handicaps) and in the same time Sesvete had lost their last 6 away games.

Hajduk is in really great shape at the moment and I don't see that Sesvete can get something in Split except big defeat. Maybe is little tricky to give predicction before cup game where Hajduk play against Cibalia in semi-final but I don't think that this will be problem for Hajduk (to play 3 games in 7 days). At the moment only Ibričić is doubtfull with eye injury.

Sesvete will be without 1st GK Radoš which is sent off in last round. He is one of their best players this season and in some games instead of his mirales on the goal his team was defeated. Croatia is in real mess at the moment, they still don't have coach (12 days already without coach), they get 3 red cards in 2 last games and their defence is so weak.

In 1st H2H game this seaason Sesvete won 1:0 against totally out of form Hajduk, but now situation is much different.

I found an mistake in one of my locals because they give 2,10 , while other locals have 1,55-1,65 on that same bet, so I'm already take it for 2,10 ...

PICK: Any team to score at least 3 goals (ofcourse I expect that from Hajduk)
ODDS: 2,10
lower high stake (8,5/10)

Sporting Cristal - Cienciano 1.69 - 0-2

DYNAMO KIEV + 3-0

MACARETA + 3-0

TRENTINO - 1-3

Do góry
#2963640 - 09/03/2009 21:15 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

BILANS NIEDZIELA

17 TRAFIONYCH

7 PUDELEK

POZDRAWIAM I OBY TAK DALEJ !!!

Do góry
#2964647 - 10/03/2009 05:47 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

POLAK PORTAFI

http://sport.onet.pl/74327.1,1248702,1930678,wiadomosc.html

ZAPRASZAM DO OBEJRZENIA GOLA RASIAKA !!!

POZDRAWIAM !!!

Do góry
#2966101 - 11/03/2009 03:23 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

Bayern Munchen 1 OVER 1,5 BOTH TO SCORE

Chelsea 2X OVER 1,5

Liverpool 1 OVER 1,5

Brechin 1

Dumbarton 1

Rushden 1

Sheffield 1

Leeds 1

Quito 1 OVER 1,5

Zadar 2X OVER

Litevous 1 OVER

Galatasaray 1 UNDER

Triumph 1 OVER

POZDRAWIAM !!!

LIVERPOOL GO GO GO !!!

Do góry
#2970104 - 12/03/2009 19:44 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

Marseille - Ajax 1

Ajax squad: Maarten Stekelenburg, Bruno Silva, Oleguer, Thomas Vermaelen, Rasmus Lindgren, Urby Emanuelson, Miralem Sulejmani, Ismaïl Aissati, Kenneth Vermeer, Gregory van der Wiel, Luis Suarez, Dario Cvitanich, Eyong Enoh, Leonardo, Vurnon Anita, Robbert Schilder, Toby Alderweireld en Daley Blind.

Important missings: Gabri and Vertonghen

Le groupe olympien

Gardiens : Mandanda, Riou
Défenseurs : Bonnart, Taiwo, Hilton, Civelli, Mears, Rodriguez
Milieux : Cana, Cheyrou, M'Bami, Kaboré, Zenden, Valbuena, Ben Arfa
Attaquants : Niang, Koné, Samassa

suspended : Zubar
injury : Ziani
cup-tied : Brandao and Wiltord

HSV - Galatasaray 1

2 key defenders out...galatasaray will play with very weak defense...asik 36 years and balta who didnt play as defender centre since 3-4 years cant stop olic petric...
also baros out it will be easy home win

PSG - Braga 1

ARMAND Sylvain
CAMARA Zoumana
CEARA Marcos
CHANTOME Clément
CLEMENT Jérémy
EDEL Apoula
GIULY Ludovic
HOARAU Guillaume
KEZMAN Mateja
LANDREAU Mickaël
LUYINDULA Peguy
MABIALA Larrys
MAKELELE Claude
MAKONDA Tripy
PANCRATE Fabrice
ROTHEN Jérôme
SESSEGNON Stéphane
TRAORE Sammy

Le groupe de Braga

Eduardo, Mario Felgueiras - João Pereira, Filipe Oliveira, André Leone, Rodriguez, Evaldo, Edimar - Frechaut, Stélvio, Vandinho, Luis Aguiar, Cesar Peixoto, Mossoro, Alan, Jorginho, Matheus - Orlando Sa, Renteria, Paulo Cesar.

Out : Moisés, Paulo Jorge, Meyong, Bruno Tiago.

Udinese - Zenit x2

udinese : Belardi, Handanovic, Koprivec, Coda, Felipe, Domizzi, Pasquale, Sala, Zapata, Asamoah, D&#8217;Agostino, Inler, Isla, Obodo, Zimling, Di Natale, Floro Flores, Pepe, Quagliarella, Sanchez.

injury : Ferronetti and Lukovic

Goalkeepers: Viacheslav Malafeev, Kamil Contofalski;

Defenders: Ivica Krizanac, Alexander Anyukov, Kim Dongjin, NIcholas Lombaerts;

Midfielders: Anatoly Tymoschuk, Radek Sirl, Igor Semshov, Konstantin Zyrianov, Igor Denisov, Roman Shirokov, Viktor Fayzulin, Mihual Danny, Szabolcz Huszti;

Forwards: Pavel Pogrebnyak, Alexey Ionov, Fatih Tekke.

Dinamo Kiev - Metalist Kharkov x2

Werder Bremen - St. Etienne 1

etienne : 1 Jody VIVIANI
2 Cédric VARRAULT
7 Dimitri PAYET
8 Araujo ILAN
10 Kevin MIRALLAS
11 Geoffrey DERNIS
12 Blaise MATUIDI
16 Jérémie JANOT
17 Yohan HAUTCOEUR
18 Bafétimbi GOMIS
20 Boubacar MANSALY
21 Mouhamadou DABO
22 Daisuke MATSUI
23 David SAUGET
25 Paulo MACHADO
26 Moustapha BAYAL
28 Yohan BENALOUANE
29 Emmanuel RIVIERE

CSKA Moscow - Shaktar Donetsk 1

Manchester City - Aalborg 1

DOKLADNE TYPY I TROCHE KOSZA WRZUCE OK 17-18

POZDRAWIAM !!!

Do góry
#2970466 - 13/03/2009 01:07 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: bulwers

Marseille - Ajax 1

Ajax squad: Maarten Stekelenburg, Bruno Silva, Oleguer, Thomas Vermaelen, Rasmus Lindgren, Urby Emanuelson, Miralem Sulejmani, Ismaïl Aissati, Kenneth Vermeer, Gregory van der Wiel, Luis Suarez, Dario Cvitanich, Eyong Enoh, Leonardo, Vurnon Anita, Robbert Schilder, Toby Alderweireld en Daley Blind.

Important missings: Gabri and Vertonghen

Le groupe olympien

Gardiens : Mandanda, Riou
Défenseurs : Bonnart, Taiwo, Hilton, Civelli, Mears, Rodriguez
Milieux : Cana, Cheyrou, M'Bami, Kaboré, Zenden, Valbuena, Ben Arfa
Attaquants : Niang, Koné, Samassa

suspended : Zubar
injury : Ziani
cup-tied : Brandao and Wiltord

HSV - Galatasaray 1

2 key defenders out...galatasaray will play with very weak defense...asik 36 years and balta who didnt play as defender centre since 3-4 years cant stop olic petric...
also baros out it will be easy home win

PSG - Braga 1

ARMAND Sylvain
CAMARA Zoumana
CEARA Marcos
CHANTOME Clément
CLEMENT Jérémy
EDEL Apoula
GIULY Ludovic
HOARAU Guillaume
KEZMAN Mateja
LANDREAU Mickaël
LUYINDULA Peguy
MABIALA Larrys
MAKELELE Claude
MAKONDA Tripy
PANCRATE Fabrice
ROTHEN Jérôme
SESSEGNON Stéphane
TRAORE Sammy

Le groupe de Braga

Eduardo, Mario Felgueiras - João Pereira, Filipe Oliveira, André Leone, Rodriguez, Evaldo, Edimar - Frechaut, Stélvio, Vandinho, Luis Aguiar, Cesar Peixoto, Mossoro, Alan, Jorginho, Matheus - Orlando Sa, Renteria, Paulo Cesar.

Out : Moisés, Paulo Jorge, Meyong, Bruno Tiago.

Udinese - Zenit x2

udinese : Belardi, Handanovic, Koprivec, Coda, Felipe, Domizzi, Pasquale, Sala, Zapata, Asamoah, D&#8217;Agostino, Inler, Isla, Obodo, Zimling, Di Natale, Floro Flores, Pepe, Quagliarella, Sanchez.

injury : Ferronetti and Lukovic

Goalkeepers: Viacheslav Malafeev, Kamil Contofalski;

Defenders: Ivica Krizanac, Alexander Anyukov, Kim Dongjin, NIcholas Lombaerts;

Midfielders: Anatoly Tymoschuk, Radek Sirl, Igor Semshov, Konstantin Zyrianov, Igor Denisov, Roman Shirokov, Viktor Fayzulin, Mihual Danny, Szabolcz Huszti;

Forwards: Pavel Pogrebnyak, Alexey Ionov, Fatih Tekke.

Dinamo Kiev - Metalist Kharkov x2

Werder Bremen - St. Etienne 1

etienne : 1 Jody VIVIANI
2 Cédric VARRAULT
7 Dimitri PAYET
8 Araujo ILAN
10 Kevin MIRALLAS
11 Geoffrey DERNIS
12 Blaise MATUIDI
16 Jérémie JANOT
17 Yohan HAUTCOEUR
18 Bafétimbi GOMIS
20 Boubacar MANSALY
21 Mouhamadou DABO
22 Daisuke MATSUI
23 David SAUGET
25 Paulo MACHADO
26 Moustapha BAYAL
28 Yohan BENALOUANE
29 Emmanuel RIVIERE

CSKA Moscow - Shaktar Donetsk 1

Manchester City - Aalborg 1

DOKLADNE TYPY I TROCHE KOSZA WRZUCE OK 17-18

POZDRAWIAM !!!

MARSYLIA 1

HSV 1

PSG 1

METALIS X2

ZENIT X2

WERDER 1

CSKA 1

MC 1

EUROLIGA TROCHE POZNIEJ PO 18.30 NARAZIE ZAPOZNAJCIE SIE Z TABELA KONTUZJII

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Injury list/absence Week 6:

FANTASY CHALLENGE RUNDOWN
GROUP E

Tau Ceramica
Tau Ceramica:
- Head coach Dusko Ivanovic has a full squad available for Thursday&#8217;s game against Olympiacos.

Olympiacos
Olympiacos:
- Big man Sofoklis Schortsanitis is sidelined due to disciplinary reasons.
- Forward Giorgos Printezis is expected to return after missing time with a kidney problem.

Armani Jeans Milano
AJ Milano:
- Head coach Piero Bucchi has a full squad available for its game against Asseco Prokom.

Asseco Prokom
Asseco Prokom:
- Forward Koko Archibong is not expected to play due to a knee injury.
GROUP F

Regal FC Barcelona
Regal FC Barcelona:
- Guard Roger Grimau is questionable for Thursday&#8217;s game against Maccabi due to an injury suffered to his quadriceps muscle on his right leg last week against Real Madrid.
- Teenage guard Nihad Dedovic suffered a sprained left ankle last week and will not be available in Tel Aviv.

Real Madrid
Real Madrid:
- Head coach Joan Plaza has a full squad available for the game against Alba Berlin.

Maccabi Electra
Maccabi Electra:
- D&#8217;Or Fischer is out for the remainder of the Top 16 after undergoing surgery for facial cuts.
- Center Yaniv Green is doubtful due to back pain.

Alba Berlin
Alba Berlin:
- Center Patrick Femerling remains sidelined after undergoing knee injury.
GROUP G

Unicaja
Unicaja:
- Guard Carlos Cabezas is sidelined after undergoing surgery for appendicitis.
- Big man German Gabriel has returned to training after an Achilles&#8217;s heel injury and will travel with the team to Athens.
- Center Boni N'Dong has missed practice time due to a sore right knee. He is expcted to be available for Wednesday&#8217;s game against Panathinaikos.

Virtus Roma
Lottomatica Roma:
- Guard Sani Becirovic is not expected to face Partizan on Wednesday.

Panathinaikos
Panathinaikos:
- Head coach Zeljko Obradovic has a full squad available for Wednesday&#8217;s game against Unicaja.

Partizan
Partizan:
- Guard Milenko Tepic sat out his team&#8217;s Adriatic League game over the weekend to rest after hurting his knee in last week's win over Panathinaikos.
GROUP H

CSKA Moscow
CSKA Moscow:
- Andrey Vorontsevich will not be travelling to Zagreb to face Cibona.

Montepaschi Siena
Montepaschi Siena:
- Guard Henry Domercant sat out of Sunday&#8217;s Italian League game due to a sprained ankle. He will be a game-day decision against Fenerbahce Ulker.
- Guard Terrell McIntyre did not travel to Istanbul due to some pains resulting from the last Italian League game. It is a precaution measure.
- Big man Ksistof Lavrinovic is sidelined with a broken hand.

Fenerbahce Ulker
Fenerbahce Ulker:
- Center Omer Asik has returned to practice after undergoing surgery this summer to repair damaged ligaments in his knee, but is not expected to dress against Montepaschi.

Cibona
Cibona:
- Head coach Velimir Perasovic has a full squad available for Wednesday&#8217;s game against CSKA.

POZDRAWIAM !!!

Do góry
#2971896 - 13/03/2009 09:53 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

POWIEM TYLKO TAK KEBABY NIECH ROBIA KEBABY VISCA EL BARCA !!!

OLYMPIACOS PIEKNIE !!!!!

Do góry
#2971909 - 13/03/2009 10:21 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

P.S JEB** TEL AVIV laugh !!! VISCA EL BARCA NA ZAWSZE !!!

Do góry
#3014748 - 28/03/2009 17:05 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

POWROTTT laugh !!! A NA DZIS DOKLADNIE ROZKMINKA NAD :

LUBIN 1

WALIA X1
ARMENIA X1
ŁOTWA
MOŁDAWIA X1
POLSKA X2
CYPR X1
GRECJA X2
WEGRY X2
RUMUNIA 1
CZECHY X2
BELGIA 1
WLOCHY 2
HOLANDIA 1
BUŁGARIA X2
FRANCJA 2
SZWECJA X2
HISZPANIA 1

TUNEZJA X2
KAMERUN X2
MALI X2
MAROKO 1

ARGENTYNA 1
KOLUMBIA 1

JAPONIA 1

MEKSYK 1
USA 2

KOREA PŁD. 1
RPA X1
ANGLIA 1

TARTU ROCK 1
SIAULIALI 1

CIBONA ZAGRZEB 2
ZADAR 2
SIBENIK 1
SPLIT 1

BESANCON 1
CHOLET 1
ROANNE 1
PAU OSTHEZ 1
TOULON 1

BARCELONA 1
EYUDIANTES 1
FUENLABRADA 1
VALENCIA 1

TELEKOM 1

SLOVAN 1
OLIMPIJA 2

DOKLADNE TYPY PO 12-13 !!!

POZDRAWIAM !!!

Do góry
#3014783 - 28/03/2009 17:39 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

POMOCNA STATYSTYKA DLA WSZYSTKICH TYCH KTORZY WOLA MIEC WSZYSTKO W JEDNYM MIEJSCU

http://www.gazzetta.it/Pop_up/Mondiali2010/

Do góry
#3014828 - 28/03/2009 18:20 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

CZESC 1 laugh !!!

IRLANDIA - POLSKA

X2
POLSKA STRZELI GOLA
OVER 1,5
GOL JELEN
GOL KRZYNOWEK

POLAND SQUAD:

Goalkeepers: Artur Boruc (Celtic Glasgow), Łukasz Fabiański (Arsenal Londyn), Łukasz Załuska (Dundee United).

Defenders: Grzegorz Wojtkowiak (Lech Poznań), Marcin Wasilewski (RSC Anderlecht Bruksela), Dariusz Dudka (AJ Auxerre), Adam Kokoszka (FC Empoli), Bartosz Bosacki (Lech Poznań), Michał Żewłakow (Olympiakos Pireus), Jakub Wawrzyniak (Panathinaikos Ateny), Marcin Komorowski (Legia Warszawa)

Midfielders: Mariusz Lewandowski (Szachtar Donieck), Łukasz Trałka (Polonia Warszawa), Rafał Murawski (Lech Poznań), Roger Guerreiro (Legia Warszawa), Rafał Boguski (Wisła Kraków), Jakub Błaszczykowski (Borussia Dortmund), Jacek Krzynówek (Hannover 96)

Napastnicy: Robert Lewandowski (Lech Poznań), Paweł Brożek (Wisła Kraków), Marek Saganowski (Southampton FC), Ireneusz Jeleń (AJ Auxerre), Euzebiusz Smolarek (Bolton Wanderers).

Northern Ireland squad
Goalkeepers: Taylor (Birmingham City), Mannus (Linfield), Tuffey (Partick Thistle).

Defenders: Craigan (Motherwell), Hughes (Fulham), McAuley (Ipswich Town), McGivern (Manchester City), Baird (Fulham), Evans (Manchester United).

Midfielders: McCann (Scunthorpe United), Brunt (West Brom), McGinn (Celtic), Clingan (Norwich City), Johnson (Birmingham City), Shiels (Doncaster Rovers).

Strikers: Healy (Sunderland), Feeney (Dundee United on loan), Ward (Sheffield United), Little (Rangers)

A WIEC TAK TO NIE JEST MECZ O 3 PUNKTY TYLKO MECZ O 6 PUNKTOW !!!
JEZELI CHODZI O REPREZENTACJE POSLKI TA Z 2004 A TA KTORA MAMY TERAZ TO MOZNA POWIEDZIEC ZE JEST O WIELE LEPSZA KAZDE NAZWISKO JEST JUZ BARDZIEJ ZNANE W EUROPIE JAK I NA CALYM GLOBIE ! CO DO SKLADU TO WIADOMO MOBILIZACJA JEST CHECI SA I Z FORMY POSZCZEGOLNYCH GRACZY TEZ MOZNA TYLKO SIE CIESZYC NUMEREM JEDEN MOIM ZDANIEM BEDZIE DZIS JELEN OD ZAWSZE MARZYLEM O JEGO POWROCIE DO REPREZENTACJI DZIS MARZENIE SIE SPELNI A JEZELI LEO WPROWADZI GO Z LAWKI TO BRAK SLOW I PO TYCH DWOCH MECZACH WOLALBYM ZEBY SAM DOBROWLNIE PODAL SIE DO DYMISJI BO PO CO DRAZYC I ZACHOWYWAC SIE JAK DZIECKO DLA KTOREGO KTOS NIE KUPIL ZABAWKI I CHODZILO W*******E PRZEZ CALY CZAS laugh ! NUMEREM DWA BEDZIE POLSKA DEFENSYWA A DOKLADNIE TACY GRACZE JAK WASYL ZEWLAKOW DUDKA WAWRZYNIAK I M.LEWANDOWSKI KTOREGO TO GRA W DZIESIEJSZYM MECZU BEDZIE MIALA WIELKIE ZNACZENIE I TAK SAMO JAK IREK BEDZIE MUSIAL ON ZAGRAC OD PIERWSZYCH MINUT BO TO CO POKAZE DZIS IRLANDIA BEDZIE PRZYPOMINALO BARDZIEJ "RZEZNIE" NIZ FUTBOL NA POZIOMIE PREZENTOWANY PRZEZ NIEKTORE ZESPOLY Z WYSP laugh ! NA TEMAT IRLANDI SIE NIE WYPOWIADAM BO NIE MA SENSU laugh ZEBY TO BYLA REPREZENTACJA ANGLI TO MOZNA BY JESZCZE COS NAPISAC OGOLNIE NIE JESTEM ZA SYSTEMEM GRY KTORY PREZENTUJA BO DZIS TO BEDZIE BADZIEJ PRZYPOMINALO "TOTALNY CHAOS" (OBY laugh !!!) NIZ DOBRA EUROPEJSKA PILKE Z WYSP NA POZIOMIE laugh !!!

PRAWDOPODOBNE SKLADY WG PS laugh

TAYLOR -- EVANS - HUGHES - CRAIGAN - BAIRD -- BRUNT - JOHNSON - CLINGAN McCANN -- FEENEY - HEALY

BORUC -- WASYL - ZEWLAKOW - DUDKA - WAWRZYNIAK -- M.LEWANDOWSKI - TRALKA -- R.LEWANDOWSKI - ROGER - KRZYNOWEK -- IREK MASAKRATOR

HISZPANIA - TURCJA

1,5 OVER
GOL TORRES
GOL VILLA

Squad of Spain for this match :

Goalkeepers: Iker Casillas (Real Madrid), Jose Reina (Liverpool/ENG), Diego Lopez (Villarreal)

Defenders: Raul Albiol (Valencia), Alvaro Arbeloa (Liverpool/ENG), Joan Capdevila (Villarreal), Juanito (Real Betis), Carlos Marchena (Valencia), Gerard Pique (Barcelona), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)

Midfielders: Xabi Alonso (Liverpool/ENG), Sergi Busquets (Barcelona), Xavi Hernandez (Barcelona), Andres Iniesta (Barcelona), Marcos Senna (Villarreal), Santiago Cazorla (Villarreal), Albert Riera (Liverpool/ENG), David Silva (Valencia)

Strikers: Fernando Torres (Liverpool/ENG), Daniel Guiza (Fenerbahce/TUR), David Villa (Valencia), Fernando Llorente (Athletic Bilbao)

Goalkeepers
1- Volkan Demirel - FENERBAHÇE
2-Rüştü Reçber - BEŞ&#304;KTAŞ
3- Ufuk Ceylan - MAN&#304;SASPOR

Defenders
4- Gökhan Gönül - FENERBAHÇE
5- Sabri Sar&#305;o&#287;lu - GALATASARAY
6- Emre Aş&#305;k - GALATASARAY
7- Sedat Bayrak - S&#304;VASSPOR
8- &#304;brahim Kaş - GETAFE CF
9- Eren Güngör - KAYSER&#304;SPOR
10- Hakan Kadir Balta - GALATASARAY
11- &#304;brahim Üzülmez - BEŞ&#304;KTAŞ

Midfielders
12- Hamit Alt&#305;ntop - BAYERN MÜNIH (out)
13- Kaz&#305;m Kaz&#305;m - FENERBAHÇE
14- Ayhan Akman - GALATASARAY
15- Mehmet Aurel&#305;o - REAL BETIS
16- Emre Belözo&#287;lu - FENERBAHÇE
17- Nuri Şahin - BORUSSIA DORTMUND
18- Mevlüt Erdinç - FC SOCHAUX
19- Tuncay Şanl&#305; - MIDDLESBROUGH FC
20- Arda Turan - GALATASARAY

Forwards
21- Nihat Kahveci - VILLARREAL CF
22- Batuhan Karadeniz - ESK&#304;ŞEH&#304;RSPOR
23- Semih Şentürk - FENERBAHÇE
24- Gökhan Ünal - TRABZONSPOR
25- Sercan Y&#305;ld&#305;r&#305;m - BURSASPOR

PRAWDOPODOBNE SKLADY WG PS laugh !!!

CASI -- CAPDEVILA - ALBIOL - PIQUE - RAMOS -- SILVA - XABI - SENNA - XAVI -- VILLA - TORRES

VOLKAN -- BALTA - EMRE ASIK - KAS - GONUL -- AYHAN - MEHMET AURELIO - EMRE BELOZOGLU -- SABRI - ARDA -- SENTURK

CO DO SKLADU HISZPANI TO JAK NAJBARDZIEJ MOZLIWY W 90% A CO DO SKLADU TURCJI TO NIE ZGADZAM SIE Z KILKOMA OPCJAMI I USTAWIENIEM TURCJA NIE MA NIC DO STRACENIA I WIE ZE HISZPANIA TO RYWAL Z PIERSZEJ POLKI I ZAPEWNE BRONIC SIE NIE BEDZIE A ZAGRAJA SYSTEMEM ZBLIZONYM DO 4-4-2 PONIEWAZ MOCNA DEFENSYWA NA GRACZY HISZPANI KTORYM TO JAK TYLKO POZWOLI SIE NA SWOBODNE ROZGRYWANIE PILKI NIC NIE DA A JEZELI TURCY WPADNA W PANIKE TO JUZ BEDZIE PO MECZU I SKONCZY SIE WYNIKIEM WYZSZYM NIZ 2-0 PLUS BARDZO MOZLIWE KARTI KOLORU ZOLTEGO JAK I CZERWONEGO laugh OSOBISCIE NIE WIDZE TURCJI BEZ NIHATA JEZELI TRENER NIE ZDECYDUJE SIE NA WYSTAWIENIE GO OD PIERWSZYCH MINUT TO O WYNIK SPOTKANIA NIE MUSZE SIE MARTWIC laugh !!!

Do góry
#3014912 - 28/03/2009 19:21 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

CZESC 2 :D:D !!!

LUXEMBURG - ŁOTWA

-1 LOTWA
OVER 2,5
GOL VERPAKOVSKIS

ALVES DA MOTA Daniel (F91 Dudelange)
BENSI Stefano (KMSK Deinze)
BETTMER Gilles (SC Freiburg)
BOZIC Anton (CS Grevenmacher)
FERREIRA Carlos (Etzella Ettelbruck)
GEISBUSCH Gérard (CS Fola Esch)
GERSON Lars (Kongsvinger Toppfotball)
HOFFMANN Eric (Etzella Ettelbruck)
JÄNISCH Mathias (CS Grevenmacher)
JOUBERT Jonathan (F91 Dudelange)
KITENGE Joël (CS Fola Esch)
LEWECK Alphonse (Etzella Ettelbruck)
LOMBARDELLI Claudio (Jeunesse Esch)
MARTINO Massimo (Racing FC Union Luxbg)
MENSTER Lex (FC 72 Erpeldange)
MUTSCH Mario (FC Aarau)
OBERWEIS Marc (CS Grevenmacher)
PAYAL Ben (F91 Dudelange)
PETERS René (Jeunesse Esch)
PLEIN Jacques (Etzella Ettelbruck)
STRASSER Jeff (FC Metz)

Goalkeepers: Andris Vanins (Ventspils), Aleksands Kolinko (Olimps/RFS), Deniss Romanovs (Slavia Prague, CZE).

Defenders: Kaspars Gorkss (QPR, ENG), Deniss Ivanovs (Metalurgs Liepaja), Oskars Klava (Metalurgs Liepaja). Deniss Kachanovs (Metalurgs Liepaja), Dzintars Zirnis (Metalurgs Liepaja), Pavels Mihadjuks (Inverness CT, SCO).

Midfielders: Vitalijs Astafjevs (Olimps/RFS), Juris Laizans (Olimps/RFS), Andrejs Rubins (Inter Baku, AZE), Aleksandrs Cauna (Watford, ENG), Jurijs Zhigajevs (Ventspils), Genadijs Solonicins (Metalurgs Liepaja), Aleksejs Visnakovs (Ventspils), Vladimirs Kolecsnichenko (Inter Baku, AZE).

Forwards: Maris Verpakovskis (Celta de Vigo, ESP), Girts Karlsons (Metalurgs Liepaja), Kristaps Grebis (Metalurgs Liepaja), Andrejs Pereplotkins (Skonto), Artjoms Rudnevs (Zalaegerszegi TE, HUN)

DRUZYNA NASZYCH SASIADOW JEST O KILKA KLAS LEPSZA I NIE WIDZE INNEJ OPCJII JAK POSTAWIENIE WLASNIE NA NIA PO PIERWSZE W LUXEMBURGU NIE GRAJA ZNACZACE NAZWISKA PO DRUGIE LOTWA TO ZESPOL JAK NA TEN KRAJ DOSYC POUKLADANY NIE MAJA MOZE WIELKICH WIELKICH MOZLIWOSCI KADROWYCH ALE PRZYNAJEZNOSC DO KLUBOW PROFESLONAJNYCH TO COS INNEGO NIZ PRZYNALEZNOSC DO KLUBOW POLAMATORSKICH DUZE ZNACZENIE W TYM MECZY BEDZIE MIALA GRA VERPAKOVSKISA I WLASNIE NA JEGO GOLA W TYM MECZU LICZE TEN MECZ TAKZE BEDZIE MECZEM O TZW NIE 3 PUNKTY TYLKO O 6 PUNKTOW BO NASTEPNY MECZ LUXEMBURG ROZEGRA W LOTWIE I JEZELI UDA SIE DLA LOTWY TE DWA SPOTKANIA WYGRAC TO BEDZIE MIALA JUZ 10 PUNKTOW CO W KLASYFIKACJI GRUPY 2 BEDZIE MIALO WIELKIE ZNACZENIE PONIEWAZ NIE WIERZE ZEBY SZWAJCARIA WYGRALA Z MOLDAWIA laugh !!!

MALA STATYSTYKA

LUXEMBURG :

LUXEMBURG - GRECJA 0-3
SZWAJCARIA - LUXEMBURG 1-2
LUXEMBURG - IZRAEL 1-3
LUXEMBURG - MOLDAWIA 0-0

LOTWA :

MOLDAWIA - LOTWA 1-2
LOTWA - GRECJA 0-2
SZWAJCARIA - LOTWA 2-1
LOTWA - IZRAEL 1-1

WYGRANA Z MOLDAWIA W PIERWSZYM MECZU ELIMINACJI TO NAPRAWDE WIELKI SUKCES EKIPY Z LOTWY PONIEWAZ WIADOMO JAK TEN TEREN JEST TRUDNY A PRZEKONALY SIE O TYM KLASOWE REPREZENTACJE EUROPEJSKIE ! CO DO MECZU Z GRECJA TO MOZNA BYLO SIE SPODZIEWAC TAKIEGO REZULTATU PONIEWAZ JEST NAJMOCNIEJSZA DRUZYNA W TEJ GRUPIE I INNY WYNIK BYLBY NIESPODZIANKA ! CO DO MECZU ZE SZWAJCARIA TRUDNO ZDARZYLO SIE ALE MOZE WLASNIE W TYM MECZU LOTWA BYLA JUZ MYSLAMI O MECZU Z IZRAELEM KTORY TO ZREMISOWALA PO DOBREJ GRZE CALEGO ZESPOLU Z IZRAELEM KTORY TO JEST TAKZE PRETENDENTEM DO PIERWSZEGO MIEJSCA W GRUPIE !!!

Do góry
#3014977 - 28/03/2009 19:47 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

CZESC 3 laugh laugh laugh !!!

PORTUGALIA - SZWECJA

BOTH TO SCORE
OVER 2,5
GOL CRISTIANO RONALDO
GOL H.LARSSON

EDUARDO -- DUDA - ALVES - CARVALHO - BOSINGWA -- PEPE -- TIAGO - DECO - SIMAO - ALMEIDA - CRISTIANO AKA CZARODZIEJ MAGIK MASTA SKILA

ISAKSSON -- NILSSON - MAJSTROVIC - HANSSON - EDMAN -- S.LARSSON - KALLSTROM - HOLMEN - ELM -- ELMANDER - H.LARSSON

CO DO TEGO MECZU TO WIADOMO PORTUGALIA W PRAWIE ( BRAK MIGUELA I QUARESMY PEPE BYM WYRZUCIL ZE SKLADU A NA JEGO MIEJSCE WPROWADZILBYM MANICHE A NA MIEJSCE THIAGO MOUTINHO ) OPTYMALNYM SKLADZIE CO DO SKLADU SZWECJI TO PODSTAWOWYM OSLABIENIEM REPREZENTACJI BEDZIE ZLATAN ( KARTKI ) JEZELI JEDNAK ZAGRALBY A DZISIAJ JEST TO NIE MOZLIWE TO NIGDY W ZYCIU NIE RUSZALBYM TEGO MECZU PONIEWAZ JEGO OBECNOSC NA BOISKU ZMIENIA DIAMETRALNIE GRE CALEJ DRUZYNY JAK I WYNIK MECZU W KTORYM GRA CZY TO GRA W REPREZENTACJI CZY GRA W INTERZE DZISIAJ KLUCZOWYMI GRACZAMI BEDA CRISTIANO ZE STRONY PORTUGALI I H.LARSSON ZE STRONY SZWECJI PATRZAC NA SLABA PRAWA STRONE PORTUGALI SPODZIEWAM SIE WIEKSZEJ ILOSCI BRAMEK W TYM MECZU !!!

Do góry
#3015079 - 28/03/2009 20:41 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

POZOSTALE SPOTKANIA

ITALIA

ITALIA -1
OVER 2,5
GOL DI NATALE
GOL IAQUINTA

ROMUNIA

OVER 1,5
GOL MUTU
GOL ZIGIC

FRANCJA

FRANCJA -1
OVER 2,5
GOL HENRY
GOL BENZEMA

ANGLIA

ANGLIA -1
OVER 1,5
GOL ROONEY
GOL LENNON

ARGENTYNA

OVER 2,5
GOL MESSI

KOSZYKOWKA

BARCELONA
ETUDIANTES
FUENLABRADA
VALENCIA

SLOVAN
OLIMPIJA

ULM
GOTTINGEN

BURSA
PILSEN
BESIKTAS
MERSIN

SPLIT
ZADAR

SIAULIAI
TATRU ROCK

KHIMKI

POZDRAWIAM laugh !!!

Do góry
#3018407 - 29/03/2009 19:16 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

Tau Cerámica 2

CAI Zaragoza - Bruesa G.B.C. Więcej niż 156,5

Solsonica Rieti +11,5

Cleveland Cavaliers 1

Giants Dusseldorf - New Yorker Phantoms Braunschweig Więcej niż 151,5

Snaidero Cucine Udine - Armani Jeans Milano Więcej niż 156,5 ?

Deutsche Bank Skyliners 1

Do góry
#3018433 - 29/03/2009 19:29 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
bulwers Offline
old hand

INNE OPCJE

AIR AVELLINO + 16,5

ARMANI JEANS MILANO - 3,5

ENISEY + 10,5

TAU CERAMICA - 7,5

DENVER NUGGETS - GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS OVER

LOS ANGELES LAKERS - 3,5

Do góry
#3018459 - 29/03/2009 19:39 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: bulwers]
moor6 Offline
5 minut po czasie

Meldunek: 13/05/2005
tau tego nie wygra ma wazniejsze mecze w eurolidze ,porazka ich nie zmieni układu w tabeli

Do góry
#3021531 - 30/03/2009 21:59 Re: PIER**** HAZARD KAŻDY TO POWTARZA JAK PRZEGRA A JUTRO ZNÓW DO TEGO WRACA !!! [Re: moor6]
bulwers Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: moor6
tau tego nie wygra ma wazniejsze mecze w eurolidze ,porazka ich nie zmieni układu w tabeli

Murcia 85 28 15 23 19
Tau Ceramica 94 23 24 23 24

TAU JAK STAL TAK STAL I STOI DALEJ NA PIERWSZYM PLACU laugh !!! A KOLEJNE POSTY TEGO TYPY PRZE TYPKOW TWOJEGO TYPU WZRUSZAJA MNIE DO LEZ K**** SMIECH NA SALI ZNAWCO WIELKI I ZNAWCY WIELCY CZYTAJACY MOJ TEMAT JAK MASZ COS DO TEGO CO TU PISZE I UMIESZCZAM TO PISZ NA PW JESZCZE RAZ POWTARZAM I NIE WPIER***** MI SIE W TEMAT SKORO PISZAC TAKIE BREDNIE WPROWADASZ LUDZI W BLAD KTORYM CHCEM POMOC !!! CO ZABOLALO TO CO PODALEM W WEKEND OCZY BOLA JAK SIE PATRZY NA TO ZE KTOS COS UMIE A DRUGI NIE POTRAFI laugh !!! I NAWET JAK BEDZIESZ MIAL TYCH POSTOW KILKA MILIONOW NIGDY MNIE TYM NIE WZRUSZYSZ I ZAWSZE BEDA O JEDEN TYP LEPSZY OD WAS ZEBY BYLO JASNE laugh !!!

POZDRO laugh !!!

Do góry
Strona 4 z 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  rafal08